Dear visitor to the EDAG-Homepage,
we are currently working on a new newsletter format in order to keep you up-to-date on all the latest developments and news in and about the EDAG Group.
All our previous published editions will of course remain available to you during this period.
In this edition, you can read about the following matters:
- Tiny bubbles - big impact!
- Data is the new currency - now also in the automotive industry!
- Looking at our mobile future through children's eyes.
- Death in a Fog Bank.
- The "creators" of the media-free lightweight gripper.
- Most efficient package distribution centre in Germany delivered on time.
- EDAG PS: For each product the appropriate production solution.
Just one click to the latest edition.
Contact: Christoph Horvath (pr[at]edag.com)
All previous issues of the edag newsletter can be found in the archive: as an interactive, multi-media magazine, or as a pdf-file for downloading.
Just one click to our Archive.